According to the International Air Transportation Association (IATA), pets have been traveling in the air since the early 1930s and it is considered the most “humane and expedient method of transportation.” Do you have a pet you want to bring along on your trip? Flying private air charter is a solution for frequent traveling pet owners.
At Le Bas International we are aware that scheduled airlines allow pet transportation, however there are certain restrictions for specific animal types (i.e. snub nosed dogs). Choosing to fly privately will allow more flexibility and ease for the pet owner and animal as well.
Please remember that domestic and international rules differ for all animals traveling. Don’t forget to ask your pet’s veterinarian for specific traveling requirements, such as vaccinations. For more information, adhere to the IATA Live Animals Regulations.
Allow us to arrange you and your pet’s air travel needs today. Request a quote HERE!
- What is the route?
- What dates and what time would you like to travel?
- How many people will be traveling?
- How many animals will be traveling and what breed are they?
- What is the animal size and weight?
- Are there any special additional needs for the passengers?